|Home||» Products||» Physiotherapy Equipments||» Continuous Passive Motion Unit, Shoulder|
Continuous Passive Motion Unit, Shoulder
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 103500 INR
- Price Range
- Measuring Range
- from 00 to 110 deg.
- Shoulder Exercise
- Power Source
Shoulder CPM (Model-VISHESH) is a micro-computer controlled unit that represents the latest breakthrough In CPM technology. Solid state circuitry control panel with highly visual LED Digital readouts allows passive motions of shoulder joint through prefixed Range of Motion and Time. Unit is fitted on mobile electrical Jack to adjust height according to patient's requirement. Comes with all accessories.
* Therapy Modes: SIX, Mobilization Modes for Continuous, Intermittent and Progressive passive movements.
* Pause Time: Programmable Extension/Flexion Pauses from 00 to 99 seconds.
* Treatment Time: Programmable from 01 to 99 min.
* Inching Switch: Starting position can be set according to the need of patient.
* Memory/Programme: 80 Pre-set treatment patterns are stored in memory.
* Open Programmes: 20 programmes are Free to store your own patterns.
* Displays: Digital display of ROM settings Pause Time, Treatment Time and Graphic display of Mobilization Modes.
* ROM Setting: Programmable from 00 to 180deg. and -90 to +90 degrees for all Shoulder movements.
* Height Adjustment: Electrically, by Push button switches.
* Arm Settings: Right or Left arm can be set & exercised by little adjustments.
* Patient Safety: Patient can stop / Interrupt treatment with hand held switch.
* Power Supply: 200-240 V AC at 50-60 Hz.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3-4 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India