|Home||» Products||» Physiotherapy Equipments||» CONTRAST BATH (Hot & Cold therapy unit):|
CONTRAST BATH (Hot & Cold therapy unit):
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 102000 INR
- Power Source
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Western Union, Others
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- South India
ULTRASOUND THERAPY MACHINE
Contrast Bathing is the combination of alternating between Hot and Cold bath. With Contrast Bath, Blood circulation, metabolism, and waste expulsion are effected, thus speeding up recovery. The unit is suitable for treatment of Arms & Legs.
* Construction: Double walled body, well insulated Water tanks of 16 gauge Stainless steel sheet are placed side by side in a heavy tubular steel frame covered with painted steel sheet. Tanks are covered with laminated wooden rim & covers.
* Water Tanks: Two, Size: 50cm x 38cm x 40cm deep.
* Hot-Bath Tank: Fitted with One, 2kw special heating element.
* Cold-Bath Tank: Fitted with heavy duty cooling compressor unit
* Temperature Control: Each tank is provided with Digital Thermometer, Thermostat for Temperature Control, & Pilot lights.
* Mounting: Mounted on 10cm dia. Four casters.
* Drainage: Drainage system for emptying.
* Finish : Externally Powder Coated finish.
* Power: 220-240 V AC.
Accessories: UNIT SUPPLIED WITH 4 kv. VOLTAGE STABILIZER.