|Home||» Products||» Physiotherapy Equipments||» Akay Hi-Trac Unit With 8 Traction Modes(With Bed)|
Akay Hi-Trac, A micro-computer controlled unit with Eight Traction Modes for LUMBER-CUM-CERVICAL TRACTION is based on solid-state circuitry. The Three Section fixed Height painted Bed with storage Cabin underneath is an integral part of the unit.
* Therapy Modes: EIGHT Traction Modes for either Lumber or Cervical Traction, in Progressive, Regressive, Intermittent & Static modes etc.
* Memory/ Programme : 30 Treatment Patterns can be programmed & stored in non-volatile memory. (24 Programmes are feeded and six programs are Free).
* Traction Force: Adjustable from 05 kg to 60 kg.
* Base Force: Adjustable from 00 kg to 54 kg.
* Traction Hold Time: Adjustable from 00 to 99 Sec
* Base Trac Hold Time: Adjustable from 00 to 99 Sec
* Treatment Time: Continuously adjustable from 00 to 99 minutes, with acoustic signal & automatic reduction of traction force.
* Displays: Digital display of Traction Force, Base Force, TF Hold Time, BF Hold Time, Treatment Time & Graphical Display of Trac. Mode.
* Auto-Tension-adjustment: The set traction force is automatically maintained throughout the operation.
TRACTION / PATIENT Safety :
1, Automatic System Check in Soft-ware on start of traction.
2, Program Error: Error in programming is displayed / signalled on the panel.
3, High Force: High-Force Signal is activated if Traction force is set for more than 18kg.
4, High-Force Acceptance: Acceptance of High Force is required before start of treatment.
5, Automatic Tension release when emergencies occur. Patient can Stop with hand held switch.
* Couch/Bed: Fixed Height-70mm, foam padded top is divided in Three sections. Head section has an adjustable incline
* Accessories: Adjustable Flexion Stool, Head-Halter, Pelvic & Thoracic Belts.
* Power Supply: 220-240 V AC. (use stabilizer).