|Home||» Products||» Exercise Therapy Equipment||» UPPER-EXTREMITY EXERCISE STATION:|
UPPER-EXTREMITY EXERCISE STATION:
The sturdy, mobile exercise station contains everything you need for optimum patient therapy and provides storage space for the following 15 most recognized activities appropriate to a variety of patients to improve: ROM, Flexibility, Strengthening & Endurance of fingers, grip, wrist, elbow & shoulder. Exercise Station Consists the following;
* Dumbbells Set: ONE pair Each of 1kg, 1.5kg, 2kg, 2.5kg & 3kg. (Total weight 20kg).
* Cuff Weights:ONE pair each of 0.5kg, 1kg, 1.5kg, 2.00kg & 3kg. (Weight 16kg).
* Medicine Ball Set: FIVE balls,1,2,3,4 & 5kg.
* Resistive Bands:FIVE Resistances in 5.5 meter length.
* Therapy Putty:FIVE Packs of 100gm Each in Five Different Resistances.
* Shoulder Pulley Unit: ONE.
* Axial Shoulder Wheel:ONE, with attachment for supination & pronation exercises.
* Grip Exerciser:ONE, with Six springs.
* Hand Gym Kit Board:ONE, for fingers & grip.
* Wrist Roll with Resistance: ONE.
* Hand Skate Roller:ONE.
* Springs with Marked Tension: Set of Five.
* Shoulder Abduction Ladder: ONE.
* Wire Handle: TWO. * Holding Mitt: ONE.
* Construction: Hardwood & ply board construction with three storage shelves & mounted on four 4" dia. lockable casters. Size: 28"x28"x68" high.